(SINGLE TENANT; NET)
THIS LEASE is made as of the 28th day of January, 2004, by and between THE IRVINE COMPANY, a
Delaware corporation hereafter called "LANDLORD," and ENDWAVE CORPORATION, a Delaware
corporation, hereinafter called "TENANT."
ARTICLE I. BASIC LEASE PROVISIONS
Each reference in this Lease to the "BASIC LEASE PROVISIONS" shall mean and refer to the following
collective terms, the application of which shall be governed by the provisions in the remaining Articles of this
1. Premises: The Premises are more particularly described in Section 2.1.
2. Address of Building: 776 Palomar, Sunnyvale, California
3. Use of Premises: General office, marketing, sales, storage, light manufacturing , and other legal related uses.
4. Estimated Commencement Date: Eight (8) weeks from and after the date of this Lease.
5. Term: From and after the Commencement Date through August 31, 2006.
6. Basic Rent: Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars ($12,899.00) per month, based on $.82
per rentable square foot.
Basic Rent is subject to adjustment as follows:
Commencing twelve (12) months following the Commencement Date, the Basic Rent shall be Thirteen Thousand
Three Hundred Seventy-One Dollars ($13,371.00) per month, based on $.85 per rentable square foot.
Commencing twenty-four (24) months following the Commencement Date, the Basic Rent shall be Thirteen
Thousand Eight Hundred Forty-Two Dollars ($13,842.00) per month, based on $.88 per rentable square foot.
7. Guarantor(s): None
8. Floor Area: Approximately 15,730 rentable square feet
9. Security Deposit: $25,798.00
10. Broker(s): Colliers International
11. Additional Insureds: None
12. Address for Payments and Notices:
THE IRVINE COMPANY ENDWAVE CORPORATION
dba Office Properties 776 Palomar