Range hood shall be Broan Model 89000.
Unit shall have a backdraft damper and be ducted
vertically (horizontally) to the outside.
Unit shall have washable aluminum filters.
Unit shall have a permanently lubricated, dual centrifugal
blower resiliently mounted and controlled with an infinite
speed, solid state control. RPM not to exceed 1650.
Hood shall have an infinite speed slide control with
memory and a separate, two-position light switch. Sides
shall be mitered and bottom hemmed - with no sharp
Air delivery shall be no less than 460 CFM and sound
levels no greater than 6.0 Sones (vertical discharge), 440
CFM and 7.0 Sones (horizontal discharge). All air and
sound ratings shall be certified by HVI.
Unit shall be U.L. listed.
HVI certified ratings comply with testing procedures prescribed
by the Home Ventilating Institute. Ratings are at 0.1 in. static
pressure. Sones are a measure of loudness and are measured
in HVI's semi-reverberant sound test room.
The "State of the Art" in range hood
Infinite speed slide control with solid state blower
• Two-position light switch for "bright" or "night-light"
• Bright polymeric light lens (accepts 2 - 75W bulbs)
• High efficiency dual centrifugal blower with resilient
anti-vibration motor mounts
• Broan Heat SentryTM - automatically turns blower to high
speed when excess cooking heat is detected
• Two washable aluminum filters
• Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good
• Damper/duct connector included
• Contemporary styling in Stainless Steel
440 3¼" x10"
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)
• Available in 30", 36", 42" and 48" widths
• Special Order Colors - White, Almond, Black and
• Special Order Sizes