640-721 CCNA Braindump
ExamSoon 640-721 Exams
Cisco Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
O rder : 640-721 Exam
Practice Exam: 640-721
Exam Number/Code: 640-721
Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Network ing Essentials
Questions and Answers: 116 Q&As
Free 640-721 Braindumps
Exam : Cisco 640-721
Title : Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
1. You work as a network technician at Cisco.com, read this subject carefully ,then answer the question. The existing
Cisco Unified Wireless Controller is running v5.0 code for both the controllers and the Cisco WCS. A controller has
been configured with an appropriate rogue rule condition to report discovered APs to the Cisco WCS. What default
alarm level is used to display all rogue APs in the Alarm Summary?
2. What is the typical maximum range of a wireless PAN?
A. 45 feet
B. 50 feet.
C. 55 feet
D. 60 feet
3. True or false: A wireless PAN consumes little power from small handheld computer devices.
4. Observe the following attacks, which two does Management Frame Protection help to mitigate? (Choose two.)
A. War Driving
D. Denial of Service
5. The central office is currently using a combination of 4400 and 2100 series WLAN controllers running v4.2 and a
variety of LWAPP-enabled access points servicing both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. The WLAN deployment has been
extended to each remote office by implementing a 526 WLAN controller running v4.1 and several 521 access points.
Wireless client deployment uses EAP-TLS authentication by use of a centralized RADIUS server plus 802.11n for
performance. After the first remote office deployment, remote office users complain that they are not connecting via
Which will most likely cause this problem?
A. The 521 AP does not support 5 GHz, which prohibits 802.11n.
B. The 521 AP and 526 WLAN controllers do