Service Repair Manual
320C, 320C L 320CL, 320C LN
Model: 320C EXCAVATOR GLA
Configuration: 320C, 320C L, 320C LN Excavators GLA00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3066 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
320C Excavator Machine Systems
Media Number -RENR3826-16
Publication Date -01/11/2014
Date Updated -30/03/2016
Swing Motor - Install
SMCS - 5058-012-ZW
Tool Part Number Part Description Qty
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "Dealer Service Tool
Catalog" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
1. Prior to the installation of the swing motor, make sure that the mating surfaces of the swing
motor and the swing drive are thoroughly clean and dry.
2. Apply Tooling (C) on the mating surface of the swing motor and the swing drive housing.
3. Attach Tooling (B) and a suitable lifting device to swing motor (23). The weight of swing
motor (23) is approximately 55 kg (120 lb).
4. Install the washers and bolts (20).
5. Tighten bolts (20) to a torque of 240 ± 40 N·m (177 ± 30 lb ft).
6. Install anti-reaction valve (22). Install the washers and bolts (21). Tighten bolts (21) to a
torque of 55 ± 10 N·m (40 ± 7 lb ft).