InDepth information sheet downloaded from - http://www.bioportfolio.com on Wednesday, December 02,
View the current Hair Removal InDepth page on BioPortfolio.com (PDF)
(http://www.bioportfolio.com/indepth/Hair_Removal.html) - Regularly Updated.
Recent Publications on Hair Removal:
• Permanent laser hair removal with low fluence high repetition rate versus high fluence low repetition
rate 810 nm diode laser--a split leg comparison study.
High fluence diode lasers with contact cooling have emerged as the gold...18th November, 2009
Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada.- J Drugs Dermatol. 2009 Nov;8(11
• Axillary hair removal with 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser increases sweat production.
Summary Background. Laser-assisted hair removal has become a popular...31st October, 2009
Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Ondokuz Mayis University,- Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009
Oct 23. (DOI Direct Link)
• Mixture of available cosmetic treatments and novel new concepts.
Muscular dystrophies are a group of degenerative muscle diseases...30th October, 2009
- J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2009 Sep;11(3):133. (DOI Direct Link)
• Measurement of home-use laser and intense pulsed light systems for hair removal: preliminary report.
BACKGROUND: Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) devices are used...30th October, 2009
Laser Protection Adviser, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, UK.- J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2009
Sep;11(3):157-68. (DOI Direct Link)
• Clinical experience in skin rejuvenation treatment in Asians using a long-pulse Nd:YAG laser.
BACKGROUND: The long-pulse Nd:YAG laser is a versatile, effective and safe...30th October, 2009
Omiya- J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2009 Sep;11(3):134-8. (DOI Direct Link)
• Tracking dynamics of muscle engraftment in small animals by in vivo fluorescent imaging.
Muscular dystrophies are a group of degenerative muscle diseases...29th October, 2009