This Value Added Reseller Agreement (“ AGREEMENT ”) dated May 14, 2004.
Alternate Energy Corporation (“ AEC ”) a Canadian corporation having its head office at 3325 North Service
Rd. Unit # 105, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Astris Energi Inc. (“ ASTRIS ”), an Ontario corporation having its head office at
2175-6 Dunwin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
1. ASTRIS is a world leader in the development and practice of Alkaline Fuel Cell (AFC) technology with
more than twenty years of progressive experience, and produces a power generator (the “ ASTRIS
AFC Power Generator ”) and related products, and
2. AEC has a hydrogen production technology (the “ AEC Hydrogen Generator ”), and
3. AEC intends to act as a Value Added Reseller for ASTRIS AFC Power Generator products, and
4. AEC and ASTRIS intend to build complete units that integrate both AEC and ASTRIS technologies in a
single form factor after ASTRIS can deliver production of its ASTRIS AFC Power Generators in
1. Cooperation. AEC and ASTRIS (the “ Parties ”) intend to cooperate in creating a single integrated unit
based on technologies of both AEC and ASTRIS. Such cooperation shall include, but not be limited to:
a. During the term of this agreement, AEC will:
i. Act as a Value Added Reseller for ASTRIS AFC Power Generators, and
ii. Ensure that all products that include any part of ASTRIS technology are appropriately identified
with ASTRIS logo and/or ASTRIS trademarks in accordance with the prior written approval of
iii. Agree to submit to ASTRIS, in advance of any proposed use, samples of its use of the ASTRIS
logo and/or ASTRIS trademarks for review in accordance with Section 7 below.
iv. Attend necessary training at ASTRIS facility.
All costs shall be pre-approved in writing by AEC