INTERNET ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
ASSET PURCHASE CONTRACT AND RECEIPT
PATHFINDER PROPERTY CORPORATION and it's registered operating division "SMOKESIGNAL", a
duly incorporated and registered Ontario, Canada corporation (herein referred to as "Buyer"), hereby offers and
agrees to purchase upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth from the "Seller", GO CALL CANADA
INC., a duly incorporated and registered Ontario, Canada corporation (herein referred together as the "Seller");
- All the Business Internet Accounts as identified and set-out on Schedule "A", attached hereto, together with all
accounts receivable funds generated from said Accounts as of November 1, 1999;
- All goodwill, general intangibles, rights, all benefits and gross income amount associated to those Accounts for
the timely transfer to the Buyer from the Seller.
NOW THEREFORE, for the consideration of the initial purchase sum of $7,000.00, heretofore received and
paid upon closing, and for the receipt of a Demand Secured Promissory Note, as described, in the amount of
$3,000.00, and attached hereto as Schedule "B", it is mutually agreed that the purchase price shall be for the total
sum of $10,000.00 and payable as follows:
$ 7,000.00 by earnest money deposit received herewith in the form of a cheque payable from the corporate
account of the Buyer and tendered herewith;
$ 3,000.00 as an additional deposit, upon acceptance of the offer by Seller, to be received in the form of an
executed Demand Secured Promissory Note upon the signing of this agreement.
$ 10,000.00 TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE
IT IS HEREBY AGREED THAT:
1. ACCEPTANCE: Buyer offers and Seller accepts this agreement.
2. CLOSING DATE: The undersigned hereby agree to execute any and all documents necessary to close this
transaction. The Closing Date for this sale shall be on October 29, 1999.
3. TIME: Time is of the essence.
4. AUTHORITY: The undersigned have the full authority to enter into this Contract and to conclude the