ReneSola Ltd Announces Notice of Annual General Meeting and Proposed AIM Cancellation
JIASHAN, China, July 27, 2010 – ReneSola Ltd (“ReneSola” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SOL) (AIM:
SOLA), a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers, today announced that on July 27, 2010 it posted a circular
to Shareholders, including notice of its annual general meeting (the “AGM”) which will be held at 1:00 p.m.
Beijing/Hong Kong time (6:00 a.m. British Summer Time) on August 20, 2010 at Latham & Watkins LLP, 49/F
Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, Pudong, Shanghai, China.
The following resolutions to be proposed at the AGM will require a simple majority of the votes cast by the
Shareholders present in person or by proxy:
The following resolution to be proposed at the AGM shall require approval by not less than 75 per cent of the
votes cast by the Shareholders present in person or by proxy:
Proposed Cancellation of Admission to AIM
The Directors have resolved to apply for the cancellation of the admission of the Company’s shares of no par
value (the “Shares”) to trading on AIM (the “Cancellation”). Cancellation is conditional upon the consent of
Shareholders, by a majority of not less than 75 per cent of the votes cast on the resolution to be proposed at the
1. To receive, consider and approve the financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2009, together
with the reports of the auditors thereon.
2. To re-elect Martin Bloom as a director of the Company, who is retiring by rotation and offering himself for
re-election in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association.
3. To authorise the Directors to re-appoint Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as auditors of the Company to hold
office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which the accounts are laid.
4. To authorize the Directors to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
5. That the maximum number of shares the Company is authorise