Exhibit (3)(i) Certificate of Incorporation
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
MARKETING WORLDWIDE CORPORATION
l. The name of the corporation is MARKETING WORLDWIDE CORPORATION
2. The address of its registered office in the State of Delaware is Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street,
in the City of Wilmington, County of New Castle. The name of its registered agent at such address is The
Corporation Trust Company.
3. The nature of the business or purposes to be conducted or promoted is: to engage in any lawful act or activity
for which corporations may be organized under the General Corporation Law of Delaware.
4. The total number of shares of stock which the corporation shall have authority to issue is: One Hundred Ten
Million (110,000,000) of which stock One Hundred Million (100,000,000) shares of the par value of $.001 each
shall be common stock and of which Ten Million (10,000,000) shares of the par value of $.001 each shall be
preferred stock. Further, the board of directors of this corporation, by resolution only and without further action
or approval, may cause the corporation to issue one or more classes or one or more series of preferred stock
within any class thereof and which classes or series may have such voting powers, full or limited, or no voting
powers, and such designations, preferences and relative, participating, optional or other special rights, and
qualifications, limitations or restrictions thereof, as shall be stated and expressed in the resolution or resolutions
adopted by the board of directors, and to fix the number of shares constituting any classes or series and to
increase or decrease the number of shares of any such class or series.
5. The name and mailing address of each incorporator is as follows:
The name and mailing address of each person who is to serve as a director until the first annual meeting of the
stockholders or until a successor is elected and qualified, is as follows:
6. The corporation is to have perpetual existence.