26 X 8 COLS
REV : MATERIAL
J/N : RA/6796/HIS/12/09
SIRIM Berhad is a well-established corporate entity responsible to lead and enhance technology
and quality in Malaysia. We urgently seek qualified and dynamic professionals who are ready for a
challenging career to join us as:
Opportunities in SIRIM Berhad
1. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION DEPARTMENT
A.	 SENIOR	AUDITOR
(1 VACANCY) Code: TECH 23-1
•	 To	carry	out	CDM	validation	and	verification	audits.
•	 To	assist	in	marketing	and	sales	of	the	CDM	validation	and	verification
1.	 Degree	in	Chemical	/	Palm	Oil	Milling	/	Chemical	Technology	/	Electrical
Engineering	with	minimum	of	10	years	working	experience	of	which	6
years	in	Palm	Oil	Milling,	Power	Plant,	Landfill	Operations	and	Biogas
related	operations	or	other	CDM	Project	related	consultancy.
•	 Have	passed	the	ISO	14001	lead	auditors	course.
•	 Have	Auditing	experience.
•	 Fluent	in	English	–	both	spoken	and	written.
•	 Willing	to	travel	and	posses	own	transport.
•	 Have	good	understanding	in	the	environmental	issues	and	regulations	and
the	financial	aspects	of	a	project	activity.
•	 To	plan,	lead	and	manage	audits	of	organizations’	management	systems
to	the	following	standards	–	ISO	9001,	ISO	14001,	OHSAS	18001,	MS
1722	and	other	related	management	systems	certification	schemes.
1.	 Degree	in	Mechanical	/	Electrical	Engineering	with	minimum	of	4	years
working	experience	in	project	site	supervision	of	construction	works.
Code: C&C 21-2
2.	 Degree	in	Agriculture	or	Horticulture	with	minimum	of	4	years	working
experience	in	agriculture	/	horticulture	/	aquaculture	sector.
Code: FAF 21-1
3.	 Degree	in	Computer	Science	/	IT	/	Education	/	Finance	/	Account	with
minimum	of	4	years	working	experience.
Code: SVC 21-3