EF TRADE SHOW INFORMATION PACK
1. How many vendors would be selling at the EF trade show?
Anywhere from 35 and above, depending on the location
2. Why do I need to submit samples or images of my work?
To participate in EF TRADE SHOW, we ensure that vendors exhibiting bring
out the best of our tradeshow and it is also an avenue to showcase their
products on our blog.
3. What are the criteria to participate in EF trade show?
1. Good/quality products
2. Reasonably priced products
3. Fashion product and technological products e.g computers,
electronics, etc and other reasonable products.
4. Who gets rejected?
Anyone who doesn't meet the criteria.
5. If I get rejected, can I re-apply?
6. Can I reserve without submitting samples or images of my
7. How do I apply?
Fill and submit a vendor form through one of our agents or at our office
or call any of these numbers.
07033680596, 07041131884, 08060447781
Check out our blog for more info: www.eftradeshownaija.blogspot.com
8. How do I make a reservation?
Select the date(s) for which you would like to participate, and select your
choice of stand. We'll send you a confirmation through your preferred
medium (e-mail, phone or sms) of your type of stand, your requested date,
and let you know your position on the floor plan once we have received
9. WHAT CAN I DO IF YOU ARE BOOKED OUT
You can be waitlisted and in the event of a cancellation you will be
10. What type of stand can I rent?
1. Single Stand – includes 1 table and 1 chair – N30000.
2. Double (Shared) Stand – includes 1 large table or 2 small tables, 2
chairs – N42000. Extra table – N1000, Rack – N2000.
11. Can I share a stand with another vendor?
Yes. Provided your products are complementary. If you want to share, you
only need to send one form, and mention the name of the vendor you are