Daily Problems and Challenges of Using a Wheelchair
The daily issues/ problems of using a wheelchair, is mainly unrecognized by non-wheelchair
I am hoping, by emphasizing a few of those challenges on this page, everyone grows more aware
of them. So we can all work together to create a safer and fairer world for ourselves, our families
The problems include however they are not limited by:
1. Structures with doorways, corridors or vehicle parking a lot which can be difficult / extremely
hard to pass through by way of, employing a wheelchair. It is then challenging for wheelchair users
to get things carried out. Things like shopping, checking out friends / relatives, e.t.c
2. dangerously sloping reasons, ensure it is really exhausting to force wheelchairs - specifically
Guide Wheelchairs - about.Rough and uneven
3. Venturing by public move -buses and trains, e.t.c requires lots of time. The majority of time
consumption comes from awaiting the busses to get lower downward sufficient, and after that glide
out of the ramp accessibility, therefore the wheelchair could go in. And after that, acquiring off the
When you put this on the time that it has a wheelchair customer to accomplish the every day
treatment routine of cleaning, getting outfitted, providing... That is a lot of time out from a twenty-
four hour day!
4. Travelling by coach also positions a lot more problem on the wheelchair user compared to the
busses. Particularly negotiating that space between the train entrance and the platform.
5. Health Issues including Muscle mass Cramps and Tension Blisters. As a result of sitting in the
wheelchair, or anywhere else - as wheelchair users need to, when not lying down - pressure and
cramps sores are a great source of concern, challenge and discomfort.
6. Pedestrians, other and Motorists highway consumers pose one more section of struggle on the
wheelchair end user. Getting beneath the typical collection of perspective while biking a
wheelchair around th