Thuringer Energie AG
For this lease relationship, the parties have agreed on the following terms:
SECTION 1 RENTAL OBJECT/PROPERTY
(1) The Owner is in possession of the premises in Jena, Rudolstadter Strasse 41 (Burgau boundaries, cadastral
area 3, title number 324/5).
(2) On the premises named above, one storage hall and one open space area will be made available for
chargeable use by the Tenant as specified in Appendix 1 of this Rental Agreement.
(3) The Tenant will use the rental object as a storage and workshop facility for his own business operations. The
hall is equipped with five high racks, four rack serving installations and two rolling doors.
(4) Furthermore, the hall contains an installed crane (deenergized), which has no TUV-certification (=German
Technical Inspectorate) and is therefore not operational. It is not included in this Rental Agreement, but will
remain stationed in the storage hall.
(5) The Owner allows the Tenant to install his own pass-key system for storage hall entries and internal rooms.
(6) The access route to the Jena power station may be co-used by the Tenant. All vehicle motion on this route is
subject to the German Road Traffic Act. Vehicles and related equipment may only be parked on the 1100 m(2)
free-space area which is part of this Agreement (Appendix 4).
(7) The rental object is placed at the Tenant's disposal without furniture.
SECTION 2 LEASE PERIOD
(1) This lease relationship commences on August 1, 2000. It is valid for an initial two-years term - ending on
August 31, 2002 - and will extend by twelve more months unless terminated three months before expiry of the
valid lease period.
(2) A termination note must be served in writing to be effective.
(3) The Tenant's continued use of the rental object after expiry of the official lease period will not extend this
between TEAG Thuringer Energie AG
Schwerborner Str. 30