Microfilm Number______ Filed with the Department of State on October 1, 1998
ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT-DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
DSCB: 15-1915 (Rev 90)
In compliance with the requirements of 15 Pa.C.S. ss. 1915 (relating to articles of amendment), the undersigned
business corporation, desiring to amend its Articles, hereby states that:
1. The name of the corporation is: USA Technologies, Inc.
2. The (a) address of this corporation's current registered office in this Commonwealth or (b) name of its
commercial registered office provider and the county of venue is (the Department is hereby authorized to correct
the following information to conform to the records of the Department):
(a) _________________________________________________________________________ Number
and Street City State Zip County
(b) c/o: Corporation Service Company Chester
Name of Commercial Registered Office Provider County
For a corporation represented by a commercial registered office provider, the county in (b) shall be deemed the
county in which the corporation is located for venue and official publication purposes.
3. The statute by or under which it was incorporated is:
Business Corporation Law of 1988
4. The date of its incorporation is: January 16, 1992
5. (Check, and if appropriate complete, one of the following):
_x_The amendment shall be effective upon filing these Articles of Amendment in the Department of State.
___The amendment shall be effective on: ____________________ at _____________ Date Hour
6. (Check one of the following):
___The amendment was adopted by the shareholders (or members) pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S. ss. 1914(a) and (b).
_x_The amendment was adopted by the board of directors pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S.
7. (Check, and if appropriate complete, one of the following):
___The amendment adopted by the corporation, set forth in full, is as follows:
_x_The amendment adopted by the corporation is set forth in full in Exhibit A attached hereto and made a part