Baby Carrier Safety Information
Improper use of this carrier could cause injury to your child or yourself. Please read all
instructions contained within and follow them strictly. If you transfer ownership of the baby carrier
include instructions for the new owner. If you have any questions about the instructions or use
of the baby carrier, please contact Sherpani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Appropriate age. Your child must be capable
of holding his/her head up firmly, securely and
unassisted before considering use of the
carrier but in any case not before 4 months.
Do not attempt to use the carrier for chil-
dren that are too small or too large. If you
have any doubt about the appropriate age or
weight of your child, contact Sherpani.
• Your carrier adds to your size and weight and
can affect your coordination and balance.
Before use: familiarize yourself with the added
weight and bulk before loading the child.
• When bending forward, always bend from
the knees not from the waist so the child
is not thrown forward. Avoid activities
involving climbing, bending, rolling, high
speed or jumping.
• Always inspect your carrier before new use.
If you notice or suspect any compromise in
the security or integrity of the carrier discon-
tinue use and contact Sherpani.
• When in use, always make sure your child’s
5 point chest harness is securely fastened.
A too lose or too tight harness may cause
injury to your child. If you have any doubt
about the looseness, tightness or position
of the harness, please contact Sherpani.
• Take care that the carrier does not tip over
when loading and unloading your child.
The kickstand has been designed only as an
aid for putting in and removing your child
from the carrier.
• Never load the carrier on an elevated surface
such as a picnic table.
• Never load the carrier on a soft surface such
as a sofa or bed.
• Take care that kickstand is fully extended
and engaged and that the bolts are secure.
• Never use the carrier as a car seat, child seat