CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION OF LIFEPOINT,
It is hereby certified that:
1. (a) The present name of the corporation (hereinafter called the "Corporation") is LifePoint, Inc.
(b) The name under which the Corporation was originally incorporated is U.S. Drug Testing, Inc.; and the date of
filing the original certificate of incorporation of the Corporation with the Secretary of State of the State of
Delaware is October 8, 1992.
2. The certificate of incorporation of the Corporation is hereby amended by striking out paragraph A of Article
FOURTH thereof and substituting in lieu of said paragraph the following new paragraph:
"FOURTH: A. The total number of shares of stock (hereinafter referred to as the "Capital Stock") which the
Corporation shall have authority to issue is 78,000,000, all of which shares shall have the par value of $.001 per
share, and the Capital Stock shall be divided into two classes:
1. 3,000,000 of the shares shall be Preferred Stock.
2. 75,000,000 of the shares shall be Common Stock."
3. The certificate of incorporation of the Corporation is hereby amended by striking out paragraph 1 of Article
SEVENTH thereof and substituting in lieu of said paragraph the following new paragraph:
"1. The management of the business and the conduct of the affairs of the Corporation shall be vested in its Board
of Directors. The number of directors which shall constitute the whole Board of Directors shall be not less than
three (3) nor more than nine (9). The exact number of directors shall be determined from time to time by a
majority of the whole Board and such number shall be five (5) until otherwise determined by a resolution adopted
by the majority of the whole Board. In the event that the number of directors is increased by such a resolution of
the whole Board, the vacancy or vacancies so resulting shall be filled by a vote of a majority of the directors then
in office. No decrease in the number of directors shall shorten the te