How to prepare for
exam in the best
“Getting ready for the PMP Exam and earning the project
management certification is a difficult task. Obtaining the
PMP Certification requires commitment – as well as a
well-thought-out study strategy. Do you intend to take
the PMP exam? To ace the project management
professional exam, you must do the following.”
1. Earn your Professional Development Units (PDUs) by
attending formal PMP training.
2. Begin with a simple study guide, such as Andy Crowe's
"How to Pass PMP in First Attempt?" This will assist you
in giving a general overview of the topics that will be
covered during your PMP Course.
3. After you've finished your first study guide, take a practice test to see how you're
doing. Examine your results to determine your strengths and weaknesses. To
identify the correct answers – and better understand the concepts – you can refer
to “Rita Mulcahy.”
4. Read the 7th Edition of the PMBOK Guide. The PMP Exam's primary study
material is the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The
methodology and terminology discussed in this core study guide are the subject of
97 percent of the exam questions.
4. Attend project management seminars and gatherings. They are frequently
organized by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This is where you can
meet other PMP Certified professionals and aspirants who share your interests.
Share your knowledge and advice on passing the certification exam.
5. Make use of investigational tools. Simulators are an excellent way to get the
speed needed to complete the entire question paper in the time allotted. Exam
tools such as podcasts, flashcards, and PMI online courses are also useful.