317 East 34th Street
New York, New York 10016
LEG VEIN TREATMENT (Sclerotherapy, V-Beam Perfecta®, Nd:YAG laser,
• For improvement of small superficial veins (telangiectasia), bluish
and torturous veins (varicose) of the legs.
• A small amount of sclerosing solution is injected into the affected veins,
causing the vessel walls to collapse and ultimately go away
• Often requires multiple treatments for desired results
• CoolTouch CTEV, a minimally invasive, image-guided procedure utilizes laser
energy to close abnormally enlarged or dysfunctional leg veins.
• May help leg swelling, aching pain, fatigue, cramping, burning or skin irritation
due to incompetent leg vein valves.
PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY (PDT)
• For pre-cancerous skin lesions (actinic keratosis), acne, skin rejuvenation
and some skin cancers and sebaceous hyperplasia.
• Uses a topical solution or injection prior to laser or light treatment
• Requires strict sun and bright light avoidance after the procedure
ACNE LASER/LIGHT TREATMENT (SmoothBeamTM, ClearLightTM, PDT, Isólaz)
• For treatment of active acne, acne scarring and oily skin
• Shrinks glands of the skin to treat acne and reduce oil production
• Stimulates collagen production to diminish the appearance of scarring
• Requires multiple treatments
CHEMICAL PEEL (Glycolic, Salicylic, Jessners, TCA)
• Gently removes the top layer of dead skin cells
• Improves skin texture and color
• Effective for acne, sun damage and melasma
• This non-invasive treatment uses light emitting diodes to stimulate collagen
production in the skin. This leads to smoother and softer skin
• There is no pain, redness or wounding from the procedure
• The best results are seen with twice weekly treatments
• Treatment expedites the healing process of sunburns and laser procedures
Information contained in this brochure is general in nature and does not substitute for the
informed consent that will be provided to you