This manual has been prepared to calculate the standard operation times needed to do individual servicing jobs.
Please make full use of this standard operation time when filling out the claim request forms.
1. Warranty Period
: The service jobs within warranty period are compensated by our company’s warranty agreement.
2. Job Code Number
: Please use the service job codes furnished in this manual when you fill out the warranty request forms.
* Note: Refer to “CLAIM SERVICE MENU” in the DOSS (DAEDONG OVERSEAS SERVICE SYSTEM) program for detail information.
3. Use the Flat Rate Schedule
To help dealers correctly identify the details of service work to be done, the schedule is edited to include exploded illustrations indicating
clearly the points of service and standard operation times. The exploded illustrations are provided with emphasis on DK45S(c),DK451(C),
4. Standard Operation Time
The standard operation time is calculated based on some standard operation conditions and the time schedule is based on the service done
by a mechanic with average ability and experience.
5. Standard Operation Time Setting Condition
The time schedule has based on:
1. Use of farm implement service workshop installed by adequate repair condition and facilities.
2. Use of common tools, impacts and special tools.
3. Service done by a mechanic with average ability and experience.
4. Average time calculated after disassembling and servicing executed at three times.
5. Including the time to obtain necessary parts and tools.
6. The standard operation time for jobs requiring two people is listed as the time to be done by one person.
Therefore, the time should not be multiplied by two.
7. The calculating unit for the standard operation time is 6 minutes, one tenth of an hour.
8. Including the actual service time and the spare time.
6. Standard Operation Time Structure
Standard Operation Time = [Service Time] + [Spare Time]
1. Service Time
The time spent by actual service job such as disassemble, assemble, clean,