City of St. Peters Outdoor Pool Rental Information 2008
The City of St. Peters Parks and Recreation Department will begin accepting rental requests for the
summer outdoor season (June 9 – August 29) on Thursday, May 1, 2008*. Interested parties should
contact the Rec-Plex Registration Desk at 636-939-2386, ext. 400 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00
p.m., and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The desk is closed on Sundays and City Holidays.
Laurel Park and Golf & Recreation Pool Rental Fees
Up to 75 people
Nob Hill Pool
Up to 75 people
Rules and Regulations
• The pools are available for rental 30 minutes after the normal closing time.
• Reservations must end by 11:30 p.m.
• No private rentals on holidays.
• The number in your party includes ANYONE who will be present during the rental, whether or not
they plan to swim.
• Private rentals must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance
• Food and beverage may be brought into the pool; however, alcohol and glass containers are not
• Area must be left clean; trash placed in receptacles. The City will provide cleaning supplies.
• Pool toys may be used with the approval of the lifeguard on duty.
• All games in the pool must be approved by the lifeguard on duty
• All rules and regulations listed at the pool must be followed.
• The pool will open and close at the time listed on the permit. Overtime charges are $35 per 15
• All set-up and clean-up must be completed during the time reserved on the permit and charges
• A minimum of 24-hours notice is required for cancellations, and all cancellations must be made
during normal Rec-Plex office hours.
• Cancellation fee of $7.50 or 10% of rental total, whichever is greater, applies to all cancellations
not initiated by the City.