Annual Update Exempt Organization Fund-Raising Notice
Print this form, complete it and mail to:
Charitable Organizations Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis,
For assistance, call: (410) 974-5534 or e-mail your question to us.
If an organization exempt from registration as a charitable organization under Section 6-
102(c)(1)(ii)(1) or (4) of the Business Regulation Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland
is conducting charitable solicitations, this notice is required annually. Please refer to
Question 16 to determine if an organization is exempt from registration as a charitable
1. Name of Charitable Organization or Name of Individual for whom the fund-raising
campaign is being conducted.
2. Employer I.D. Number of Charitable Organization or Social Security Number of
3. Street Address
4. City, State & Zip
6. Telephone Number FAX Number
7. E-mail address (if applicable)
8. Purpose of Charitable Organization or Charitable Fund-raising
9. Have you received 501(c)(3) status from IRS? Check one
10. If a copy of the tax determination letter issued by the IRS is not already on file with
the Office, please submit a copy.
11. Methods of Fund-raising (check all that apply).
Other (describe below)
12. Fund-raising Start Date
13. Name and address of individual with custody of financial records
14. Names and addresses of persons with final responsibility for custody and final
distribution of contributions
15. Bank name, address, and account number, where contributions are deposited
16. Check One:
This organization is exempt from registering as a charitable organization
because it solicits contributions for a named individual and the gross amount
is delivered to the individual.