Affidavit of no lien sample
Affidavit of no lien
Before me, a duly commissioned Notary Public within and for
the State and County aforesaid, personally appeared________
_________who, after being duly sworn as required by law,
deposes and says:
1. That he is the ___________________[title] of __________
2.That_____________________[said firm] is the owner of the
improved property known and legally described as follows:
SEE EXHIBIT "A" ATTACHED HERETO
[set forth legal description]
3. That ___________________is not the subject to any
bankruptcy, creditor's reorganization or insolvency
proceeding and none are pending, contemplated or threatened.
4. That ____________________has possession of the
property and that there is no other person in possession
who has any right in the property.
5. That there are no unrecorded labor, mechanic's or
materialmen's liens against the property and no material
has been furnished or labor performed on the property which
has not been paid in full.
6. That there are no unrecorded easements, liens of
assessments for sanitary sewers, paving or other public
utilities against said property.
7. That there are no claims whatsoever of any kind or
description against any fixtures or equipment located on
the said premises.
8. That there are no existing contracts for sale, options
to purchase or unrecorded deeds or mortgages existing
against said property.
9. That this affidavit is made for the purpose of_________
Subscribed and sworn to before me this ___ day of _______,
My commission expires________ NOTARY PUBLIC
More Free Templates & Sample Letters at sample-letters.co.uk