Xenons4U is the leading high quality and affordable car parts provider in UK. We offer Genuine Mercedes Benz A0009053403 Continental 5WK96681C NOX Sensor. If you have done on-board computer scan after seeing check engine light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229FE1 P2202 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed. Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to visit dealer. For more information visit our website.
GENUINE MERCEDES BENZ A0009053403 CONTINENTAL
5WK96681C NOX SENSOR
GENUINE MERCEDES BENZ A0009053403 CONTINENTAL 5WK96681C NOX SENSOR
• Mercedes Nitrogen Oxide sensor fits 5WK96681C and 5WK9661D part numbers, as both oem numbers are
• NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
• Error cleaning may be required, but just once after fitting new NOX sensor, it can be done by yourself, no need to
WHAT MEANS AND DOES DPF ?
A diesel particulate filter or also known as DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from
the exhaust gas of a diesel engine, which is located on the exhaust system.
WHAT DOES NOX SENSOR DO ?
• A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and measure out amount
of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
• NOX-Sensor in other languages: Capture Nox and Sensor De NOX.
• Mercedes-Benz dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
• Continental part numbers 5WK96681C and 5WK96681D both are the same will fit and work properly with
NOX SENSOR ERRORS TO IDENTIFY FAULTY PART:
• P22A1-22 P22A122 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a short circuit to positive. The signal amplitude is greater
than the maximum amplitude.
• P229F-23 P229F23 NOx sensor 2(cylinder bank1) has a malfunction. No signal change: voltage level is too low.
• P220013 - The NOx sensor 1 (cylinder bank1) has an electrical fault. There is an open circuit.
• P220108 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
• P221408 The NOx sensor (cylinder bank 2) has a malfunction. There is a signal fault or the message is faulty.
• P221401 Nox sensor cylinder bank 2 malfunction.
• P2201-62 NOx sensor (cylinder bank 1) has a malfunction. The signal comparison is faulty.
• P2202 - NOx Sensor Circuit Low Bank 1
• P229FE1 P229F(E1) Nitrogen oxides (NOx) sensor 2, bank 1 - circuit range/performance
• P220A0(16) Nitrogen oxides