1z0-225 Other Oracle Certification Braindump
ExamSoon 1z0-225 Exams
Oracle Oracle EBS R12: Inventory and Purchasing Fundamentals
O rder : 1z0-225 Exam
Practice Exam: 1z0-225
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-225
Exam Name: Oracle EBS R12: Inventory and Purchasing Fundamentals
Questions and Answers: 228 Q&As
Free 1z0-225 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-225
Title : Oracle EBS R12: Inventory and Purchasing Fundamentals
1. Consider the following scenario:
1) Receipt Days Early = 5; Receipt Days Late = 10; Receipt Days Exceed-Action = Reject
2) Over Receipt Tolerance (%) = 5; Over Receipt Action = Reject
3) Receipt Close Point = Received; Receipt Close Percent = 5%
A shipment of 100 for item A was scheduled to be delivered on Oct-15-2007. Which receipt transaction(s) can occur?
A. A receipt of 95 for item A is created on Oct-09-2007.
B. A receipt of 90 for item A is created on Oct-27-2007.
C. A receipt of 108 for item A is created on Oct-16-2007.
D. A receipt of 60 for item A is created on Oct-12-2007. Another receipt of 65 for item A is created on Oct-17-2007.
E. A receipt of 70 for item A is created on Oct-12-2007. Another receipt of 28 for item A is created on Oct-17-2007.
2. You import requisitions from another system. These requisitions are imported as approved requisitions and contain
references to items in the item master and blanket purchase agreements.
What is the easiest way to automatically create orders from these requisitions?
A. Using the AutoCreate form.
B. Running the Create Releases program.
C. Running the Workflow Background Processor.
D. Running the Purchasing Documents Open Interface.
3. What is the prerequisite for entering unscheduled entries in a cycle count?
A. Run a manual schedule request to generate counts.
B. Generate cycle count requests before entering counts.
C. Run an automatic schedule request to generate counts.
D. Run the count generation program for unscheduled entries.
E. Set the Unscheduled Entries flag to Yes in the cycle count header.
4. Which setup pr