UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956
[1 OF 1956]
COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
SATYAM INFOWAY LIMITED
The following articles shall be the regulations of the management of the Company.
1. Subject to as provided here in after the regulations contained in Table `A' of the Companies Act, 1956, herein
after, referred to as Table `A' shall apply to the Company except, those regulations as do not apply to private
3. The authorised share capital of the Company shall be as stated in clause V of the Memorandum of
(i) [Where at any time subsequent to the first allotment of shares, it is proposed to increase the subscribed capital
by the issue of new shares, subject to any directions to the contrary which may be given by the company in
general meeting and subject only to these directions, such new shares shall be issued in accordance with the
provisions of section 81 of the Act.]/4/
4. The Directors of the Company may from time to time determine the amount payable on application and
allotment at the time of issue of shares and may also make calls upon the members in respect of any money
unpaid on their shares of such amount and payable at such time and place as they may from time to time decide.
5. Every person whose name is entered as a member in the register of members shall be entitled to receive within
three months of the date of allotment one certificate for all his shares under the seal of the Company and if, any
member so desires, he can have more than one certificate in respect of each or more of his shares on payment of
Rs.10/-as certificate. The Company shall not be bound to issue more than one certificate in respect of the same
share to joint holders.
6. If a share certificate is defaced, lost or destroyed, it may be renewed on payment of Rs.30/-and on executing
an indemnity bond in respect of the shares comprised in the certificate after the Directors are satisfied as to the