1. The principal office shall be in the City of Wilmington, County of New Castle, State of Delaware, and the
name of the resident agent in charge thereof is The Corporation Trust Company.
2. The corporation may also have an office in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, and also offices at such other places
as the board of directors may from time to time determine or the business of the corporation may require.
3. All meetings of the stockholders for the election of directors shall be held in the City of Boston,
Commonwealth of Massachusetts, at such place as may be fixed from time to time by the board of directors, or
at such other place either within or without the State of Delaware as shall be designated from time to time by the
board of directors and stated in the notice of the meeting. Meetings of stockholders for any other purpose may
be held at such time and place, within or without the State of Delaware, as shall be stated in the notice of the
meeting or a duly executed waiver of notice thereof.
4. An annual meeting of Stockholders, commencing with the year 2002, shall be held on the fourth Monday of
April in each year, if not a legal holiday, and if a legal holiday, then on the next secular day following, at 10:00
a.m., or such other date and time as the Board of Directors shall approve, at which meeting the Board of
Directors shall elect, by a majority vote, the President, Treasurer and Secretary, and transact such other business
as may be properly brought before the meeting.
5. Written notice of the annual meeting shall be served upon or mailed to each stockholder entitled to vote thereat
at such address as appears on the books of the corporation, at least ten days prior to the meeting.
6. At least ten days before every election of directors, a complete list of the stockholders entitled to vote at said
election, arranged in alphabetical order, with the residence of each and the number of voting shares held by e