High Performance Cutting & Grinding Oil
Castrol Ilogrind 600 is a chlorine-free high performance cutting and grinding oil based on specially
selected, thermally stable base oils. This allows Castrol Ilogrind 600 to provide a consistent level of
grinding performance as well as guaranteeing excellent wetting, lubrication and cooling. Castrol
Ilogrind 600 performs well for high-speed-surface, creep-feed, and form grinding. Castrol Ilogrind 600
provides excellent grind ratios in CBN applications.
• Belt grinding
• Centerless grinding
• Creep feed grinding
• Gear making
• Chlorine free
• Good wetting and load carrying capabilities.
Lowest possible mist generation; good air release.
Low foaming propensity.
Improved lubrication at point of grind; retains form longer, longer wheel life, greater stock removal
with the same power, less heat in the cut zone.
• Machine friendly; does not affect painted surfaces on machine tools.
• Excellent operator acceptance; skin compatibility, mild odor.
Low drag-out propensity; lower product usage.
• Maintains surface finish; even in high stock removal metal cutting operations.
• Maintains the accuracy of grinding wheels; fewer dresses, less wheel wear, lower scrap rates.
• Kapp Grinder approval (Variocut G600 German product, Castrol Ilogrind 600 International brand
@ 60 °F (16 °C)
SUS @ 100 °F
cSt @ 40 °C
176.67 °C (350 °F)
Consult your Castrol Sales Engineer for questions regarding compatibility.