This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into between Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. ("Lionbridge"), on its
own behalf and on behalf of its officers, agents, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns and
successors (collectively, "Lionbridge") and Peter Wright (on your own behalf and on behalf of your heirs,
executors, administrators, and assigns) regarding the termination of your employment with Lionbridge.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and undertakings set forth herein, you and Lionbridge hereby agree as
1. Your employment with Lionbridge will end on July 15, 2001 (the "Effective Date").
2. You will continue to provide services satisfactory to Lionbridge in your current capacity until your Effective
3. You will notify Lionbridge within one week of accepting new employment of the name and address thereof,
provided that the beginning date of such employment is within 12 months from the Effective Date.
4. You will not disclose or use any of Lionbridge's Confidential Information (as defined below) or use or disclose
Confidential Information entrusted to Lionbridge by others to any non-Lionbridge person, corporation, or other
entity. Lionbridge's Confidential Information shall mean business information of any nature and in any form which,
at the time or times concerned, is not generally known to those persons engaged in business similar to that
conducted by the Company and which relates to any one or more of the aspects of the present business of the
Company, and shall also include any confidential information of any kind pertaining to a client, business partner,
or supplier of the Company, which information was obtained by you during the term of your employment.
5. (a) You agree that for the one-year period following the Effective Date, you will not, without Lionbridge's prior
written consent, directly or indirectly, alone or as a partner, joint venturer, officer, director, employee, consultant,
agent, independent contrac