Vice President, Broadcast Operations
The Shopping Channel
Recipient of 2004 National Media Award – Canadian Association for
the Advancement of Women and Sport and Physical Activity (CAAWS –
Chosen as one of Canada’s Top 20 Most Influential Women in Sport
and Physical Activity 2004.
• Director of Live Events, Rogers Sportsnet
- Senior executive role & senior management of all remote
- Liaison with programming, sales, marketing on strategic
- Develop strategic business relationships with independent
producers and professional sports leagues.
- Liaison & coordinate international events and properties with
major international governing bodies (FIFA, Concacaf, IRB, for
example) as Host Broadcaster and/or Domestic Rights
• Managing Producer, Rogers Sportsnet
- Senior Manager of all remote properties.
- Hands on in all details from budget planning to technical &
logistical planning to execution.
• Coordinating Producer, Rogers Sportsnet
- One of the original builders of CTV Sportsnet, 1997 & 1998.
- Went to air October 9, 1998 as the first regional sports network
- Set up Pacific Region, Sportsnet.
• Producer/Director (Freelance)
“Go For It”, 50 x one hour adventure series shot around the
world for Discovery International – ENG single & multi
- Various sporting events – live and tape remote broadcasts.
- ENG sporting events – multi-camera shoots.
- Examples of events: Champions Series Figure Skating / IRB
Rugby / LPGA / FIS Skiing / NCAA / Atlantic Series Car Racing /
Freestyle Skiing / World Nordics / NBA Action.
- Director, TSN Sportsdesk.
• Senior Production Coordinator
- 1994 Olympic Games, Lillehammer (for CTV)
• Assoc. Producer/ Production Manager / Assoc. Director (Freelance)
- Olympic Games – 1988 (Calgary) / 1992 (Barcelona) – Associate
Producer & Production Coordinator.
- Examples of events 1990 – 1999:
CFL & Grey Cup / Worlds Figure Skating /