Ridge Tool Company
400 Clark St., Elyria, Ohio 44035-6001 U.S.A.
Catalog Sheet No. R-02-E
Effective Date: December 1, 2002
Visit us on the internet: www.ridgid.com
Hand operated oiler complete. Includes 1 gallon thread
cutting oil, reservoir with removable chip tray, and 54″ hose.
Hand operated oiler with attachment for 1 gallon and
5 gallon containers and 54″ hose.
Hand operated oiler only.
Hand operated oiler with 54″ hose and hose fittings.
Model 418 Oiler
2-finger trigger makes the 418 the
easiest-to-use oiler available.
The new Model 418 hand-held oiler is sturdier than ever before. The 418’s pump assembly
and heavy-duty reservoir are designed to increase contractors’ productivity and uptime.
Pump Assembly Superior Benefits
• 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life
• An ergonomic 2-finger trigger design that reduces user fatigue
• Die cast heavy duty body with swivel nozzle with no exposed parts for longer life
• Convenient anti-slip grip design with integral hook for easy hanging
Yet, the heart of the new 418 is the use of engineered materials in the reservoir
construction. The result of several thousand hours of field and lab tests, the new
design eliminates common sources of failure of other oilers: rusting, cracking,
leaky connections, denting and piercing. The result: a longer lasting oiler!
New Engineered Material Benefits
• The new 418 oiler features a patent pending fastenerless twist and lock
drip pan that easily locks in place. This feature makes it easy to dispose
of metal chips.
• The new material withstands abrasion, is lighter than metal and does not rust.
• The new reservoir will not crack or leak.
• New material is so strong that under normal use, no dents will form on impact or
shape changes will occur over time. As a result, the drip pan will fit squarely on the
reservoir time after time.
• Integral mold