October 1, 2007
This information will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the features included in Amortization Plus.
If you have specific questions about a feature or need additional information, we encourage you to call us at
402.861.8800 or email us at email@example.com.
What is Amortization Plus?
Amortization Plus, or A+ for short, is a tool to help create and maintain loan amortization, annuity, and lump-sum
distribution schedules for clients and companies that you can setup in the program. You can calculate interest rates,
terms, payments, payouts, and print schedules for the life of a loan or annuity. In addition, you can make balloon
payments, change terms, withdraw lump-sums, or change any other facet of a loan or annuity. In addition to printing
schedules, you can also graph and chart loan and annuity information and even print a 5-year loan analysis schedule to
include for financial statement reporting. Set up as many companies as you like and for each company set up as many
loans and annuities for them.
The following are some of the most significant features you will find in Amortization Plus:
• Create and maintain an unlimited number of companies
• For each company or client create an unlimited number of loan and annuity schedules
• Calculate interest rates, terms, payment amounts, payouts, principal amounts, and future value amounts for
loans and annuities
• Make balloon payments, lump-sum distributions, or change terms of any loan or annuity
• Print loan and annuity schedules including a 5-Year loan analysis for financial statement reporting
• Graph the terms of any loan or annuity
• Help and Tutorials to guide you through the creation of clients and entering loan and annuity data
Amortization Plus will become indispensable as you begin to utilize the many customizable features for your clients. You
can quickly enter loan information to get a payment or interest rate on the fly using th