Emergency Overview: Warning! Flammable. Harmful if inhaled. Causes eye and skin irritation.
Aspiration may cause lung damage. May cause dizziness and drowsiness. Keep away from heat, sparks,
flame. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not swallow. Keep container
closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Effects Of Overexposure - Eye Contact: Can cause eye irritation. Symptoms include stinging, tearing,
redness, and swelling of eyes.
Effects Of Overexposure - Skin Contact: Can cause skin irritation. Prolonged or repeated contact may
dry the skin. Symptoms may include redness, burning, and drying and cracking of the skin, burns, and
other skin damage. Passage of this material into the body through the skin is possible, but it is unlikely
that this would result in harmful effects during safe handling and use.
Effects Of Overexposure - Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled, may affect the brain or nervous system,
causing dizziness, headache, or nausea. May cause nose and throat irritation.
Effects Of Overexposure - Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed.
Effects Of Overexposure - Chronic Hazards: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged
occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage.
Primary Route(s) Of Entry: Skin Contact, Skin Absorption, Inhalation, Ingestion, Eye Contact
Medical Conditions Prone to Aggravation by Exposure: If you have a condition that could be
aggravated by exposure to dust or organic vapors, see a physician prior to use.
Emergency Phone: 800-
Pittsburgh Poison Control
Health Emergency No.: 412-
NOTE: The CHEMTREC Transportation
Emergency Phone is to be used only in the
event of chemical emergencies involving a
spill, leak, fire, exposure or accident
Section 1 - Chemical Product / Company Information
PLASITE 4300/4310 PART A