KULICKE AND SOFFA INDUSTRIES, INC.
As Amended and Restated on August 4, 2010
1. Registered Office . The registered office of the Corporation shall be at:
1005 Virginia Drive
Ft. Washington PA 19034
2. Other Offices . The Corporation may also have offices at such other places as the Board of Directors may
from time to time appoint or the business of the Corporation may require.
1. The corporate seal shall have inscribed thereon the name of the Corporation, the year of its organization and
the words “Corporate Seal, Pennsylvania.”
ARTICLE III—SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
1. Place of Meeting . Meetings of the shareholders shall be held at the office of the Corporation at 1005 Virginia
Drive, Ft. Washington PA or at such other place or places, either within or without the Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania, as may from time to time be selected.
2. Annual Meeting . The annual meeting of stockholders for the election of Directors and for the transaction of
such other business as may properly come before said meeting shall be at such time as may be fixed by the Board
of Directors on the second Tuesday in February in each year, but if such date be a legal holiday under the laws of
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, then at the same hour on the next succeeding day not a holiday under the
laws of said state. If the election of Directors shall not be held on the day designated herein therefor, the Board
shall call a meeting forthwith for the election of Directors.
3. Voting . In all elections for directors cumulative voting shall be allowed. No share shall be voted at any meeting
upon which any installment is due and unpaid.
4. Notice of Meetings . Except as provided in Section 1707 of the Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law of
1988, written notice of every meeting of shareholders shall be given in any manner permitted by law by or at the
direction of the Secretary or such other