D2, SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
- Gasoil 0.2%S, Russian origin
- From 100.000MT till 250.000 MT per month
- CIF Rotterdam, or CIF Houston, or CIF ASWP (to be agreed with the buyer in advance)
- Platt's minus USD 12/MT Gross, and Platt's minus USD 10/MT Net
1. Buyer responds to the Corporate Offer to sell with an official and detailed Letter of
Intent to Purchase (ICPO) on company's letterhead, with full contact details, signed and
sealed by Principal Buyer. The ICPO must include quantity, duration, destination port,
acceptance of net price, fee arrangement with Intermediaries, and banking details. ICPO
should be addressed to "…. " and sent to … .
2. Within three (3) International Banking Days from receipt of Buyer's ICPO, Seller issues
the Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to the Buyer, and sends to the Buyer along with a draft of
Sale/Purchase Contract for Buyer's review.
3.Within two (2) International Banking Days Buyer signs and seals the acceptance of the
FCO and returns the original to the Seller, along with a Bank Confirmation Letter of
Buyer's financial capability, issued by a "Prime 25 World Rated Bank". Buyer must
include a statement in their mailing of the acceptance of Seller's FCO as follows: "We
hereby provide our authorization to the bank of the Seller to conduct an enquiry into our
financial capacity in regards to this transaction".
4. Within five (5) International Banking Days from the receipt and positive verification of
Buyer's financial capability, Buyer and Seller to agree on the contract draft. Both parties
sign the Contract and exchange it with each other in a manner convenient to both. If by
courier, then four (4) originals will be sent by Seller to the Buyer for signing, and Buyer
return two (2) signed originals to Seller. Electronic signature is acceptable, with hard copy
to be sent by courier.
5. The Seller shall within five (5) International Banking Days from the rece