1. Refer to the exhibit. Which three statements describe the network design shown
in the exhibit? (Choose three.)
• This design will not scale easily.
The router merges the VLANs into a single broadcast domain.
• This design uses more switch and router ports than are necessary.
This design exceeds the maximum number of VLANs that can be attached to a
This design requires the use of the ISL or 802.1q protocol on the links between the
switch and the router.
• If the physical interfaces between the switch and router are operational, the
devices on the different VLANs can communicate through the router.
2. A router has two FastEthernet interfaces and needs to connect to four VLANs in
the local network. How can this be accomplished using the fewest number of
physical interfaces without unnecessarily decreasing network performance?
• Implement a router-on-a-stick configuration.
Add a second router to handle the inter-VLAN traffic.
Use a hub to connect the four VLANS with a FastEthernet interface on the router.
Interconnect the VLANs via the two additional FastEthernet interfaces.
3. Refer to the exhibit. All devices are configured as shown in the exhibit. PC2 can
successfully ping the F0/0 interface on R1. PC2 cannot ping PC1. What might be the
reason for this failure?
R1 interface F0/1 has not been configured for subinterface operation.
S1 interface F0/6 needs to be configured for operation in VLAN10.
• S1 interface F0/8 is in the wrong VLAN.
S1 port F0/6 is not in VLAN10.
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam