THINK BACARDI’S COOL?
THINK BACARDI’S CUBAN?
is international from Spain to Mexico –
What you can do
• Join Rock around the Blockade's Boycott Bacardi
• Organise activities to ensure the truth about Bacardi is
known everywhere – knowledge is power!
• Boycott all Bacardi/Martini products, encourage your
friends to do the same
• Send off for an action pack, get signatures on our
Boycott Bacardi petition, use the stickers wisely!
• Get your college bar, local pub, supermarket etc, to stop
stocking Bacardi products and stock Havana Club
• Help tear down the facade of Bacardi's fashionable
image and hit it where it hurts – in its profits
• Help build Rock around the Blockade's campaign to
defend the Cuban people and the tremendous gains the
Revolution has brought.
□ Yes, I would like a Boycott Bacardi Action Pack and
□ Yes, I would like to join Rock around the Blockade
(£10 waged/£4 low-waged/£2 unwaged)
□ I would like to make a donation of ______ to the
□ Please send me more information about your activities
and how I can help.
Return to Rock around the Blockade, c/o FRFI, BCM Box 5909,
London WC1N 3XX. For more information tel: 020 7837 1688.
Website: www.boycottbacardi.com www.rcgfrfi.easynet.co.uk
8 In 1994, Cuban rum producers H
avana Club Hold
up a joint ventur
e with the Frenc
h company Pern
od Ricard to
market their rum
and earn much-
needed hard cur
rency for the
. Bacardi tried to
Ricard off. Baca
rdi has since suc
lobbied the US g
overnment to in
clause, section 2
11, into the 1998
on. This allows
Bacardi, in contr
de laws, to use