The Wealth Preservation Institute
3260 S. Lakeshore Dr.
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Are your clients asset protection
plans put together?
Help your clients
complete the asset
Asset Protection as a client
• Most clients are not asset protected.
• All physicians and most other professionals (CPAs,
attorneys, financial planners (CFPs), insurance agents)
are also worried about asset protection because of
• Many “advisors” tout themselves as asset protection
guru’s (even though they know very little about the topic
and pitch junk to clients).
If you can deal with the topic in a credible manner and in
a manner that is easy for the client to understand, the
topic will be a great client gathering tool.
Asset Protection Makes Friends
• When you can show a client why their assets are
not protected and;
• Show them what the devastating financial
consequences of not being asset protection can be
• Show them how simple it is to fix the problem with
• YOU WILL MAKE FRIENDS OF YOUR CLIENTS
WHO WILL LOOK TO YOU FOR OTHER
INCOME GENERATING BUSINESS.
What is “Global” Asset Protection
• Helping clients protect their wealth from creditors that
arise from negligent actions of our clients.
• Asset protection is helping clients avoid paying too much
in taxes (estate, capital gains and income).
• PAT, WBA, Freeze partnerships, IDGTs, etc.
• Asset protection is helping people avoid losing money
from downturns in the stock market (the Maximizer as
– Double the return of the S&P 500 while principally protecting
90% of a client’s money each year.
• Helping people protect from long term care expenses.
– LTCI (asset based, through life policy rider, write it off through a
Don’t let your clients Put all their
Eggs in One Basket
• Multiple Entity Approach
• Debt shields
• Segregation techniques
– Real Estate
– Valuable Equipment
Personal Protection To