AMENDMENT III, to be attached to and form a part of Lease Agreement dated 9 November 1990,
Amendment I dated 5 March 1992 and Amendment II dated 21 April 1997, which together with any
amendments, modifications and extensions thereof is hereinafter referred to as "Lease Agreement",
Crow Kessler, a Texas Limited Partnership
hereinafter referred to as "LESSOR", and
Papa Johns International, Inc., a Delaware corporation
hereinafter referred to as "LESSEE",
concerning the premises described as follows:
Approximately 35,724 SF of office/warehouse space, which shall herein be deemed to be as displayed in Exhibit
A-3, within Decimal Point Service Center #3, as described on Exhibit B-3.
WHEREAS, Lessor and Lessee desire to extend the term of said Lease Agreement;
Now, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants herein set forth and other good and valuable
consideration, Lessor and Lessee hereby amend said Lease Agreement to read as follows:
1. Reference Paragraph 1, TERM: The term of the Lease is hereby renewed and extended for an additional term
of six (6) months to commence on July 1, 1998 and ending December 31, 1998.
2. Reference Paragraph 2A, BASE RENT: During the extended term, commencing on the Commencement Date,
Lessee agrees to pay Lessor for the leased premises, in advance, without demand the following:
The amount of monthly rental and the initial monthly escrow payments are as follows:
3. Lessee shall accept the premises for this renewal term on an "as is" basis.
Period Monthly Rental
1 - 6 Months $14,498.66/Month
(1) Base Rent as set forth in Paragraph 2A $ 14,498.66
(2) Tax Escrow Payment $ 1,190.80
(3) Insurance Escrow Payment $ 297.70