How To Clean Grill
Basic Cleaning Of Grill Cover
Spot-clean your grill cover as needed after use:
1. Remove large food particles from the grill cover.
2. Remove the dust and dirt from the cover using warm
soapy water and a soft piece of cloth.
3. Use a hose to get rid of the soapy water.
4. Let the grill cover dry before putting it on the grill
1. Remove any debris or food particles that might
be on the cover
2. Use a sponge to transfer the detergent to the
3. Give the cleaner some time to be absorbed
into the fabric
Identify areas with stains and use a sponge
and brush with soft bristles to remove the
Complete Cleaning Continued
5. Rinse it off by splashing a bucket of water on it
or by using a garden hose
6. Put your grill cover in the sun to dry
If there are some stains that are still left on the
cover then you can repeat the entire process
Cleaning Mold With Vinegar
1. Spray undiluted vinegar directly onto the
moldu sections of the cover.
2. Allow the vinegar to settle in for about 60
3. Wash the cover using soap water and a soft
4. Repeat if there is still mold left on the grill
If you notice black or greenish stains on the
cover after removing mold, wash them with
6. Rinse the grill cover with water.
7. Hang the cover in the sun and let it completely
dry before using it.