AMANA® MAJOR APPLIANCE WARRANTY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Amana brand of Maytag Corporation or Maytag Limited (hereafter “Amana”) will pay for factory specified
replacement parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a Amana designated
service company. This limited warranty applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased.
ITEMS AMANA WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Amana.
5. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
7. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
11. Replacement parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WAR