LARRY SOSTAD AND ANDREW SOSTAD
818 – 470 Granville Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1V5
WEST PEAK VENTURES OF CANADA LIMITED
1010 – 789 West Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1H2
Accepted and agreed to this 25
of May, 2007 by the following parties:
1. We, Larry Sostad and Andrew Sostad (“Sostad”), are the beneficial equal and joint owners of the ASH-
WEL Property located in the Similkameen Mining Division, British Columbia, and more particularly
described in Addendum “A” attached to this Agreement.
2. West Peak Ventures of Canada Limited (“West Peak”) wishes to acquire the ASH-WEL Property and
agrees to the following terms and conditions:
A. Pay a total of $50,000 as follows:
an initial $30,000 upon signing this Letter Agreement; and
the balance of $20,000 on or before June 1, 2008.
B. Grant Sostad 300,000 free shares of a company yet to be names.
C. Grant Sostad two percent NSR with a $10,000,000 buy-out on or before June 1, 2012.
3. A work commitment of as least $100,000 will be completed before June 1, 2008.
4. Area of interest: Sostad cannot own claims within a five kilometre radius of the outside boundaries of the
claims referred to in Appendix “A”.
/s/ Larry Sostad
/s/ Andrew Sostad
WEST PEAK VENTURES OF
/s/ Timothy Brock
Per : (Authorized signatory and Title)
May 25, 2008
ADDENDUM TO THE LETTER AGREEMENT DATED FOR EFFECT May 25, 2007 BETWEEN
LARRY SOSTAD AND ANDREW SOSTAD AND WEST PEAK VENTURES OF CANADA
LIMITED REGARDING ASH-WEL CLAIMS (the “Agreement”)
The parties to the above noted Agreement further agree as follows:
1. The Agreement shall be assigned by West Peak Ventures of Canada Limited (“Assignor”) to Silica Resources
Corporation (“Assignee”) on the date of this Addendum for $10