HP0-S21 HP ASE Braindump
ExamSoon HP0-S21 Exams
HP Integrating and Managing HP BladeSystem in the Enterprise
O rder : HP0-S21 Exam
Practice Exam: HP0-S21
Exam Number/Code: HP0-S21
Exam Name: Integrating and Managing HP BladeSystem in the Enterprise
Questions and Answers: 66 Q&As
Free HP0-S21 Braindumps
Exam : HP HP0-S21
Title : Integrating and Managing HP BladeSystem in the Enterprise
1. Microsoft Cluster Server is an example of which type of clustering architecture?
B. High-Performance Computing
2. Which memory slots must be populated first in a ProLiant BL490c G6?
3. Which industry standard memory technologies can be used by Intel Xeon-based c-Class server blades to provide
additional protection against failed or degrading FB-DIMMs? (Select two.)
A. chip spare
B. mirrored memory
C. parity memory
D. online spare memory
4. Which logical extension of the HP Insight Dynamics - VSE Suite provides failure protection for logical servers?
A. Insight Orchestration
B. Insight Rapid Deployment
C. Insight Systems Manager
D. Insight Recovery Software
5. Which industry standard management protocols are used by HP SIM? (Select two.)
6. You are troubleshooting a performance issue on a BL460c Server Blade with a Linux operating system installed.
Which command should you use to get comprehensive memory information?
7. What do you need to consider when installing mezzanine cards in an HP ProLiant BL685c G6 Server Blade?
A. Type 2 mezzanine cards can be installed in slots 2 and/or 3 if they match the interconnect module type.
B. Type 2 mezzanine cards can be installed in any slot if they match the interconnect module type.
C. Type 2 mezzanine cards need to be installed in slot 1 and match the interconnect module type.
D. Type 1 mezzanine cards can be installed in any