SAP C_ARCIG_2105 Certification
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration
Gateway" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core
knowledge in the area of integrating SAP Ariba applications with each other and with other
systems required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an
overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to
the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project
experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
SAP C_ARCIG_2105 Certification Notes
In order to participate in the Stay Current program and access the Stay Current enablement and
assessment, you will need at minimum an SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Ariba
To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience
to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge
you have gained in training.
You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the C_ARCIG_2105 certification test
(no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
SAP C_ARCIG_2105 Certification Topic Areas
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses
that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to
update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
● Ariba Network Integration IDOC flows and proxy flows> 12%
● SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Configuration (enablement; access & project
● CI to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Migration8% - 12%
● SAP Ariba Procurement integration Configuration8% - 12%
● SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing integration Configuration8% - 12%
● Master data8% - 12%
● SAP Ariba AddOn Simplified Configuration (SPRO)8% - 12%
● Supplier Lifecycle Performance< 8%