Demand of Delhi Properties in India
Delhi is being the national capital of also known as political capital of India. Being a
cosmopolitan city Delhi comes under the under the list of top five cities which are most
populated metropolitan areas. The presence of parliament, more than 150 embassies of
various countries, presence of main government offices spread on very large scale. These
are the foremost reason that people from various corners come to Delhi. This city is also
known for its IT and ITES as most of the software are supplied or exported to different
countries from Delhi and NCRs. Because of all these facts demand of Delhi properties
are rising at very high rate.
Delhi city is divided in following segments:
1. North Delhi: Areas like Darya Ganj, Chandni Chowk, ISBT-Kashmere Gate, Tees
Hazari, North Campus, kamp,Shakti Nagar etc. are major parts of this zone.
2. South Delhi:Greater Kailash, Hauz Khas, New Friends Colony, Wouth Extension,
Panchsheel Enclave, Vasant Viar, Okhla, Nehru Place, Green Park etc. South Delhi is
crowded with posh areas and also have village area i.e. Munirka.
3. East Delhi: Also known as trans Yamuna. All those areas which are situated on the
other side of Yamuna come under the region of East Delhi i.e. Laxmi Nagar, Mayur
Vihar, Preet Vihar, Anand Vihar, Shahadra, Gandhi Nagar etc.
4. West Delhi: Areas like Rajouri Garden, Raja Garden, Moti Bagh, Uttam Nagar, Janak
Puri, Panjabi Bagh, Patel Nagar are part of this side of Delhi. West Delhi is crowded with
all type of people of the society i.e. high, middle or low income group.
5. Central Delhi: Connaught Place, Barakhamba Road, Gol Market, R.K.Ashram Marg
etc. are the parts of Central area of Delhi.
Demand of Delhi properties are increasing because it is having very interesting way of
life in terms of its people, culture and tradition. This city is skillfully constructed and lots
of developments and growth works are still going on to make this city as developed
capital having a