SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Certificate of Accounting of Securities and Similar
Investments of a Management Investment Company
in the Custody of Members of
National Securities Exchanges
Pursuant to Rule 17f-1 [17 CFR 270.17f-1]
June 30, 2009
Estimated average burden
hours per response. . . . . .2.00
3. Exact name of investment company as specified in registration statement:
4. Address of principal executive office (number, street, city, state, zip code):
1. Investment Company Act File Number:
Date examination completed:
2. State identification Number:
This Form must be completed by investment companies that place or maintain securities or similar investments in the custody of a company that
is a member of a national securities exchange.
1.	 All items must be completed by the investment company.
2.	 Give this Form to the independent public accountant who, in compliance with Rule 17f-1 under the Act and applicable state law, examines
securities and similar investments in the custody of a company that is a member of a national securities exchange.
3.	 Submit this Form to the Securities and Exchange Commission and appropriate state securities administrators when filing the certificate of
accounting required by Rule 17f-1 under the Act and applicable state law. File the original and one copy with the Securities and Exchange
Commission’s principal office in Washington, D.C., one copy with the regional office for the region in which the investment company’s
principal business operations are conducted, and one copy with the appropriate state administrator(s), if applicable.
THIS FORM MUST BE GIVEN TO YOU