THIS AGREEMENT is made this 28 th day of November 2005
(1) 19 RECORDINGS LIMITED of 33 Ransome’s Dock, 35-37 Parkgate Road, London SW11 4NP
(2) 19 TV LIMITED OF 33 Ransome’s Dock, 35-37 Parkgate Road, London SW11 4NP (“19 TV”)
(3) SIMCO LIMITED trading as SYCO MUSIC of Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street,
London SW6 3JW (“Syco”) and
(4) CKX UK HOLDINGS LIMITED of 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA (“CKX”) and
(5) 19 ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED of 33 Ransome’s Dock, 35-37 Parkgate Road, London SW11
4NP (“19 Entertainment”).
(6) SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (UK) LIMITED of Bedford House, 67-69 Fulham
High Street, London SW6 3JW (“Sony BMG”).
(A) 19 TV is the owner and creator of the Idol Format and 19 are entitled to acquire the exclusive recording
services of the Artists and have agreed to grant to Syco options to acquire or to allow Nominated Labels
to acquire rights in and to certain Artists on the terms set out herein.
(B) Syco is the owner and creator of the X Factor Format and has agreed to grant to 19 TV an interest and
ownership participation in the X Factor Format on the terms set out herein.
NOW IT IS AGREED as follows :-
It is acknowledged that pursuant to an agreement between 19 and Ronagold Limited (“Ronagold”) dated
8th February 2002 as the same has been varied and amended (“the Ronagold Agreement”) 19 has
granted to Ronagold the right to acquire rights in and to Artists taking part in the first four (4) Idol
Series in the UK and to designate the US Licensee in respect of the first four (4) Idols Series in the USA
and accordingly the rights gran