BCS/CD-560 (Rev. 12/03)
APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY
TO TRANSACT BUSINESS OR CONDUCT AFFAIRS IN MICHIGAN
For use by Foreign Corporations
(Please read information and instructions on the last page)
Pursuant to the provisions of Act 284, Public Acts of 1972 (profit corporations), or Act 162, Public Acts of 1982
(nonprofit corporations), the undersigned corporation executes the following Application:
1. The name of the corporation is:
2. (Complete this item only if the corporate name in item 1 is not available for use in Michigan.)
The assumed name of the corporation to be used in all its dealings with the Bureau and in the transaction of its business
or the conducting of its affairs in Michigan is:
3. It is incorporated under the laws of __________________________________________________________. The
date of its incorporation is________________________________________________, and the term of its existence
if other than perpetual is___________________________________________________________.
4. a. The address of the main business or headquarters office of the corporation is:
b. The mailing address if different than above is:
Document will be returned to the name and address you enter above.
If left blank document will be mailed to the registered office.
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR & ECONOMIC GROWTH
BUREAU OF COMMERCIAL SERVICES
This document is effective on the date filed, unless a
subsequent effective date within 90 days after received
date is stated in the document.
(FOR BUREAU USE ONLY)
5. The address of its registered office in Michigan is:
The mailing address of the registered office in Michigan if different than above is:
(Street Address or P.O. Box)
The name of the resident agent at the registered office is: