Carolina Water Damage Restoration prepared document of How to Remove Mold from Unpainted Drywall. We offer 24 hour mold remediation, mold restoration and mold removal service to customers in the Durham, Raleigh NC and Triangle area. If you want mold removal, mold restoration and mold remediation services. Call us 919-302-2729 or visit us online https://carolinawaterdamage.com/durham/mold-removal-service
How to Remove Mold from Unpainted Drywall
1. Cover the area with plastic sheeting.
2. Mark the areas of the wall that have mold.
3. Cut the area out with a utility knife.
4. Clean the inside of the room with a HEPA
5. If your mold spot has appeared by a door
or window, while the inner wall is open have
someone spray water on the door or
window with a hose and monitor for any
moisture coming in.
6. Before replacing the drywall, it is
recommended to paint the interior wall
cavity with an elastomeric paint like Kilz,
and also paint the backside of the drywall
you are replacing.
7. Fit the new piece of drywall in the hole.
8. Secure the new section of drywall.
9. Apply joint compound.
10. Smooth the joint
compound after it dries.
11. Vacuum the entire area
with a HEPA vacuum.
Carolina Water Damage Restoration is Mold removal team of
IICRC certified experts who have the training and experience
to identify and test different types of mold in your home or
If you live in Cary, Morrisville, Raleigh, Holly Springs, Apex or
surrounding areas of Wake County, NC, and you are
experiencing trouble with mold or need mold removal and
remediation services in your home call us 919-302-2729 today
to schedule an inspection.
About US: Carolina Water Damage Restoration
• Address: 103 Beasley Ct, Cary, NC 27513, United States
• Website: https://carolinawaterdamage.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +1 (919) 302-2729
• Yelp: https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/carolina-water-
Source by: https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Mold-from-Drywall