1. In Huawei FusionCompute, the administrator can view the DVS port connected to
the virtual machine.
2. When creating a port group in Huawei FusionCompute, which of the following
operation is incorrect?
A. Set the VLAN ID to "5000"/1-4094 total 4096 0-4095
B. Set the port group name to "Test"
C. Set the port type to "normal"//access normal trunk relay
D. Add "This is the test port" in the description.
3. In Huawei FusionCompute, it does not support to adjust the specifications of the
VM when clone a VM.
4. The memory resources and CPU resources used by VMs in Huawei FusionCompute
can only be provided by the same cluster. Therefore, the maximum amount of
computing resources that a virtual machine can use cannot exceed the sum of
resources available to all hosts in the cluster.
5. Which of the following options belong to the cloud computing 1.0 era feature?
A. Agile application development and lifecycle management
B. Based on virtualization products
C. Resource service standardization and automation
D. Use virtualization technology to improve resource utilization
6. In Huawei FusionCompute, the role of the uplink is ().
A. Assign an IP address to the virtual machine
B. Connecting virtual networks and physical networks
C. Manage virtual machine MAC address
D. Detect virtual NIC status
7. Which of the following description about cloud computing is correct?
A. Cloud computing is a technology that can obtain the IT resources anytime,
anywhere, convenient and on demand.
B. Various IT resources in cloud computing need to be paid for use
C. IT resources acquired in cloud computing need to be available through the network
D. In the process of acquiring IT resources, users need to negotiate with cloud
computing service providers repeatedly.
8. In the development of the Internet, there are many milestones. In the following