1. Which two conditions have favored adoption of 802.11g over 802.11a? (Choose
• 802.11a suffers from a shorter range than 802.11g.
The 2.4 GHz frequency band is not as crowded as the 5 GHz band.
802.11a is more susceptible to RF interference from common commercial items.
802.11a uses a more expensive modulation technique than 802.11g.
• 802.11g is backward compatible with 802.11b, but 802.11a is not.
2. Which two statements concerning network security are accurate? (Choose two.)
802.11i uses 3DES for encryption.
• Open authentication uses no client or AP verification.
The 802.11i protocol is functionally identical to WPA.
• 802.11i incorporates a RADIUS server for enterprise authentication.
A wireless client first associates with an AP and then authenticates for network
3. Which installation method will allow connectivity for a new wireless network?
set up WEP on the access point only
• set up open access on both the access point and each device connected to it
set up full encryption on the access point while leaving each device connected to the
set up full encryption on each device of the WLAN while leaving the access point
4. Refer to the exhibit. When configuring the wireless access point, which setting
does the network administrator use to configure the unique identifier that client
devices use to distinguish this wireless network from others?
• Network Name (SSID)
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam